argo restore

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: argo restore

argo restore

i just decided im going to clean up my argo big time! im gonna take the top off clean all the crap out of the frame maybe painy it clean all sprokets and drive and so on!is this difficult and say if i run into trouble will i find someone who can help me?

well got the top off! will change oil filter and othwr stuff.any suggestions on what else i should do?

Since the upper body is off you might want to straighten the square tubing under the seat that holds up the outer body shell. That will take care of your sag in the middle. It doesn't appear too bad but they have a bow.

ok! the starter is under the shroud isnt it? also when taking the oil filter off will oil spill out or just a little?

when I rebuilt my I/C and the conquest,the machines were both stripped down to the bare nakedness.engine and frame out,everything washed and the frame painted.that way you can check all the bearings properly.also after you get it back together,you will know how to do a repair because you've taken it apart once and seen how everything works.

So take the engine and tranny out? How hard is the frame to get out?

frame comes right out when the axles are all removed unless your skid plate is riveted to the frame .find my thread from a few years ago,all the pictures are there.

nice thread there plott.might actually do a complete restore!

how heavy is the kohler magnum? 18 hp

The engine is 130 pounds,I heard there is a hoist on the engine that you can hook up to where is it?

+ Reply to Thread