Bought a 2016 Frontier 6x6 (few questions)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bought a 2016 Frontier 6x6 (few questions)

Bought a 2016 Frontier 6x6 (few questions)

Got a new Frontier 19hp. It came with a bilge pump, skid plate, boat motor bracket, usb 12v plug, bush bar, warn 3500lb winch that can be placed on the front or rear. It's all prewired at the back for the winch too. I have no plans on ever adding tracks or using it in the winter. The machine will be lucky to see 30 hours of use a year at the cottage. Should I be concerned about it not having bearing extensions? It will only be used for trail rides to back lakes etc for fishing. I'm not a hunter so it won't have a moose in it or anything to haul out of the bush. Opinions? Thanks and I'm new here.

Welcome to 6x6world and congrats on the new Argo. You don't need bearing extensions. It sounds as though you have plenty of machine to met your requirements. Have a great time exploring and fishing the remote lakes!

With no tracks you should be fine and enjoy many seasons of no (extension related) issues, if you are in the muck a lot just grease it constantly.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae450 View Post
    The machine will be lucky to see 30 hours of use a year at the cottage.
    Good luck with only putting 30 hours on the machine a year. They are really.........really addictive!!! I bought mine for use primarily at my cabin but even when i'm home i'm constantly trying to come up with new places I can take it, which as you get better at driving it, seems to be just about anywhere.

Wellllllll.........30 Hours might be a little low lol lol lol

I left yesterday 2:30 in the afternoon to check something up over a bog near home, figured i'd be gone 3 hours tops.........took the long way back and never got back to my truck until 12:45 in the morning whoops lol

+ Reply to Thread