whats your fav?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whats your fav?

whats your fav?

hey all argo owners whats your personal favorite argo model and which one do you think is the best or was one of the best?

bigfoot and 6x6 conquest my favorites

I'm pretty partial to the 8x8 Conquests. I'm a little up in the air about which is better with regards to the new or old style chain tensioners.

RD

My dad is with RD, if I stop selling them on him that is. ��

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

to be honest i always liked the look and style of the 8 ic and the v2's

I love the new one they call the "outfitter" i love the camo, tire size, ride hieght, racks everywher, lights etc. Id pretty much sell my soul to own one..
    "I've yet to encounter a problem that cannot be solved with the right mixture of whiskey and weaponry"
    :ME....

" From my cold dead hands"
    :Charlton Heston...

I too have done a lot of drooling over the outfitter.....what a machine, you just might have to sell your soul to buy one, especially if you want to deck it out with all the goodies. I personally went with a 6 wheel model for the added nimbleness. There are some tight paths to negotiate around my cabin!

Anything carburated, not much a fan of the EFI's. Love the older Conquests and obviously the 700HD with all the benefits of the EFI minus the electronics. All the new features look appealing at first but aren't practical to me. The camo scratches off where you get in and out and looks like crap on the older models, but looks oh so sharp new! Beadlocks are almost useless being aluminum rims and way too pricey. Like the front and rear rack setups but front is almost useless if you have a windshield unless it's always up... Might still end up with the front rack myself, never too much storage. The rear wouldn't work with the gas can holder and outboard motor mount obviously either. Stereo is neat, but more economical and practical to just mount a portable unit that you can charge up and bring with you around anywhere in camp bluetooth style. Not sure if I like the new direction Argo is going, I think they should focus on reliability rather then speed and features, maybe new steel tracks options, outdoor packages all setup with full enclosures and windshield setup from factory and such.

yes,they should make some good low price base models as well,like anything at argo now is like 16,000 up its ridiculous. yes i agree im not liking the way argo is going what happened to the good ole ruff days where stuff was quality built and for a good price.

lol i priced the beadlock's at the dealer today......good thing he told me to sit down. Can't remember the exact number as I may of suffered a slight stroke but I think it was close to 480 a rim.......ekk!
    Last edited by grease monkey; 08-26-2016 at 09:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread