Chain Options

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chain Options

I didn't realize that argo sold the tsubaki chain. Is 630 chain the same dimensions as the RC60-1 argo chain? I found that stuff here in O-ring: https://fortnine.ca/en/did-630-v-pro...l-o-ring-chain. I'm sure if I found it here there are ten places that have it in the US. O-ring RC50-2 doesn't seem to exist. Anyone ever tried to use 2 530 chains instead of one RC50-2? For a cool ~$2000 Canadian bucks you could have all o-ring chains if that's possible.

Mine that I've replaced are from Napa and I just grabbed a box of single and double.. I had to change the front two, and kept the rest for spare.. That may be a winter project to go through and check them all out and make sure they are still in good shape and not over stretched...

I just ordered this and am re-chaining now. I will let you know how it goes. It appears to be of reasonable quality. It ships from "Belarus Tractor International" So it must be some good Commie stuff straight off a T-34 in a field.

#50-2 X 50FT Double Strand Roller Chain (Duplex)

Argo has been using Tsubaki chain as standard offering on all new machines for almost 3 years now. Its good stuff.

tractor supply has #50 and #60 chain, you can use 2 single #50 chains in place of the double #50, it fits perfect...and idk about you guys but i stopped using oring chain awhile ago, it serves no purpose other than making it a little quieter but even with oring , the chain noise is still annoying inside the cab....

Quote Originally Posted by silvrbck View Post
    tractor supply has #50 and #60 chain, you can use 2 single #50 chains in place of the double #50, it fits perfect...and idk about you guys but i stopped using oring chain awhile ago, it serves no purpose other than making it a little quieter but even with oring , the chain noise is still annoying inside the cab....
    Why would you opt for 2 single 50's instead of one double 50? Don't know that it would be cheaper...

tractor supply only sells singles in stock, ive been able to by bearings and chains anytime i need them right at my local TSC

+ Reply to Thread