There used to be an Argo dealer in Grand Junction Colorado. That's where I found my conquest. The tires on it were BKT AT-108 22x11x8 so I asked why. (scientist, I always ask why...)
He told me that the runamucks don't hold up in the rocky terrain of the Grand Mesa and they found that these do. They do require a great deal of power to turn which has to mean that they stress the machine quite a bit more than the runamucks. I understand that they do not swim well but I have never had the opportunity to try swimming. Those tires you've posted look to me that they would be even harder to turn and I'm not sure I would go there.

I do like these tires in the hard rocky ground of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. And they do get me through snow much deeper than I would imagine. I did buy some runamucks to use with my tracks as the BKTs have way too much traction inside the tracks and spin on the wheels causing flats and poor language.

I don't think they make the BKT's like I have any more but that stuff changes so often that I certainly could be wrong there but there are many tires just like them. If I could I would try and find one with less knobbys on the sides. The ride is, well, a bit bouncy but not unbearable (for me anyway) but I do have to keep the pressures up around 5psi because they've all spun on the wheel enough that I think the beads are no longer as tight as new.