Little Argo Trip

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Little Argo Trip

Little Argo Trip

Made a trip out to our cabin, time to put it to bed for the winter🙂
    Managed to catch a few fish and found a cool surprise inside the wood stove.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

wow what a beautiful place you have there! i notice the adairs on one of the argos there are the trails wet and mucky? i know we got 2 days of hard rain last week and everything here is afloat. did you make a video of this trip or no? anyways good luck on everything!!
    curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    wow what a beautiful place you have there! i notice the adairs on one of the argos there are the trails wet and mucky? i know we got 2 days of hard rain last week and everything here is afloat. did you make a video of this trip or no? anyways good luck on everything!!
    curtis
    Hi Curtis
    Lol, you got ahead of me a bit

Couple Cell Phone vids now posted, more on an SD card, but not edited yet. Will work on that as I can.

RD

The Bat was literally Petrified, poor little bugger

So, after losing a cat earlier this summer, we got our youngest a Rescue Cat. The 2 other cats don't like the new cat, so I'm now packin a dog kennel with 2 cats and another separate cage for the other. Doesn't matter which Argo I ride in now, all I hear is yowling cats

Oh lol. That explains the ear muffs. Looks like a great time. So what's more fun? The ride into the fishing spot, or the actual fishing? Looks like you've got some awesome Walleye fishing up there.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

That's going to depend on who you are, lol. What I like the best is watching my girls, be it: driving the trail, catching the fish, or the incidental things like seeing them whispering and peering into the wood stove trying not to frighten away the dead Bat

RD

That's funny. Good for you. That's what it's all about. They'll remember that stuff forever. My girl is grown now, and she's teaching her boyfriend a lot about fishing. I don't think he will last too long. Lol
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Daddy to the rescue
    https://youtu.be/zsEmoH_WjuM

RD

+ Reply to Thread