Adair Heavy Duty Cover

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adair Heavy Duty Cover

Adair Heavy Duty Cover

Does anyone have this and, if so, is it worth the money? I will be transporting/storing my argo outdoors a good bit.

Custom Argo Heavy Duty Transport Covers | Adair Argo Sales

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:07 PM.

I have one and use it for trailering only.its very well made and am pleased with it.

I have one for my Bigfoot I Like it. The only problem I have with it is it leaks at the middle seem. I have not tried to seem seal it with silicone and mineral spirits yet but plan to. It is stout and has no problem on the highway at 70 mph.

Works great, a little tight fitting it around the mud flaps if you have them but amazing cover I have towed with many times with no issues up to 70MPH

+ Reply to Thread