Headlight bulb upgrade ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Headlight bulb upgrade ?

Headlight bulb upgrade ?

Hey guys, just found this on ebay. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/401175559348
    I'm curious, will this led bulb fit in the headlight bulb socket on my 93 magnum ? If so, thats a easy fix to my bad lighting, plus likely to save a little battery power too ?
    "I've yet to encounter a problem that cannot be solved with the right mixture of whiskey and weaponry"
    :ME....

" From my cold dead hands"
    :Charlton Heston...

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:06 PM.

that bulb will not work however another might but the way it is on mine and yours is a light with a little wire coming out of it that connects to a spade terminal.

H3 30W CREE LED Light Bulbs Headlight Bulb for Polaris ATV 4030056 Pack of 2 | eBay
    i may consider this too kris.this one will fit im 95 percent sure

What about these? Think they would work? If so it's pretty cheap for the pair.
    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/282149355672
    "I've yet to encounter a problem that cannot be solved with the right mixture of whiskey and weaponry"

no they will not work.the ones i have posted are the exact ones. and cheaper go with them. i just put two new halogen ones in so i will try to run those out first then get the leds.
    will be a while i guess

I bought these ones https://www.ebay.ca/itm/112048944128
    Hopefully they will work, they look the same as my bulb. They were the cheapest ones I could find on eBay.ca....
    $10. +free shipping ... So even if they don't work whats $10. ? It'll take about a month before they get here from China. That's the average turn around anyway. If they work, I will try to remember to only change one at first and post a nighttime picture of the difference between the old and the new.

yep they will work,might be too long tho just a thought.

Not bad, only took a few weeks to get delivered ! I know its daylight when i took the pic, but you can still see a big difference between the new led bulb on the left & the original on the right... for $10. It's brighter and they use less power !

IMG_3538.jpg
    Last edited by Kris W; 10-18-2016 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

i see an alcoholic beverage lol

+ Reply to Thread