Old Argo value?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Old Argo value?

Once you get into it make a new thread called rebuild or something like that so we don't have to scroll through all of the older conversations to get to the rebuild! Also you should really try to get a nice video of you turning it over the first time or starting it, would be really cool to see what it does lol

I finally have a spot for it in the garage. I'm going to either start a new thread or use my blog and document it from the extraction of it from 2 feet of snow currently in the valley....

Blog has been started.

The life and times of Matt

cool man!

Hey, pm me with your email address. I rebuilt a 1970 with the 400. GPI or growth products inc out of MI bought the rights to kohler 2 strokes. I bought all new internals from them for 225 bucks. The only thing they didn't have left was the wrist pins. Just bought a Honda pin with same dia and had someone face it to correct length. Purrs like a kitten. Bazoooguy on here was super knowledgeable about the kohler motors. Any questions you have, post em here. I couldn't have done it without this site! Trans is simple. Open it up, check internals and seal it back up. Unless it was abused, they are pretty solid. I got outer bearing flanges from the local co-op for like 3 bucks. Who would have guessed... Yes, the mechanical brakes suck but I was still able to get brand new ones from my local Argo dealer. Strip it, gut it and then start working. Take the whole frame out if you haven't already. I had a lot of fun doing mine. Check YouTube for a quick video of mine running for the first time in who knows how long. Search 1970 Argo by scooterific78. 45 mph in a skid steer is something everyone should experience at least once.

I think this walbro is gone. I put a kit in it but i'm 99% sure its not pumping gas. 2 of the 3 springs in the fuel pump are utterly gone...so I wonder if I should just try and find a replacement. Any gurus know what size this walbro wr5 is, and what a good replacement for it is?

+ Reply to Thread