750 efi

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 750 efi

750 efi

Hello ,I am new to the argo world ,I bought a used xti with a750 efi ,I notice that when I turn the key on that the fuel pump pressurizes up and then shuts off,then 30-40 seconds later it starts up again an cycles again and repeats this.I went through the fuel lines and checked all the clamps and didn't notice any leaks,is this normal ?

yupper my 750 HDI does the same thing.its normal.

Thanks plott hound for the reply, I was thinking that I might have to dig into it deeper .

It is normal. I thought I had an issue with mine when I got it too. If you read the manual, it tells you to turn the key on but not to start it until it is done with this cycle...which may take up to 1 minute. Mine does it 4 or 5 times, and takes anywhere from 45 sec to a minute. Mine is an 2012 750 EFI.

If you are new to the Argo, I suggest downloading the manual and reading it. I know, it is not in our nature....but I learned a lot of things about this beast when I read it. It is actually helpful!

AkBillyBow

A cycle is one time to prime the line. If you don't start it then; the pressure bleeds off and it primes again.It will keep doing that as long as you leave the ignition on. Wait for the pump to stop the first time and start it. It is all normal. Have fun.

+ Reply to Thread