Conquest winch mount install

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conquest winch mount install

Conquest winch mount install

I just ordered a mount for my 2001 conquest I haven't gotten it your but looking in the engine compartment do I have to remove the radiator to install the hoop?

No on the radiator, remove the overflow bottle. set the hoop in the hole (which may require a slight squeeze) feeling with your fingers loosely install the 2 bolts under the radiator, then do the clutch side (which should be visible) which may require a slight spread. Follow the directions, partial removal of the brake hose may help though I prefer to leave it be.

If you plan on an alternator at the same time, do that first as the winch bracket is out of your way for that.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Awesome thank you so much. That's just what I needed.

If you are also installing the alternator kit, then you need to pull the radiator.

+ Reply to Thread