polyethylene polisher?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: polyethylene polisher?

polyethylene polisher?

what can i use to make my poly body shine and be more cleaner for when i put her away for winter?also any tips when storing your Argo for a while? i have her jacked up on blocks and a teaspoon of oil on top of each piston and fuel stabilizer in carb and tank! anything else i should do to keep her i tip top shape for next year?

I'd say just drive it every day and you won't need to worry about storing it !
    "I've yet to encounter a problem that cannot be solved with the right mixture of whiskey and weaponry"
    :ME....

" From my cold dead hands"
    :Charlton Heston...

Use can use a heat gun to restore the luster after washing it.

ok thanks! lol i wish kris but you know these machines are not to be used day to day i find they wear out faster if you use them like a quad or skidoo say(evrryday riding them). i wish they were low maintenance but theres an exception to going amphibious...... high maintain

+ Reply to Thread