stick upgrade

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stick upgrade

stick upgrade

is there anyone or anyway to uprgrade my sticks to the conquest style levers,the magnum levers are just uncomfortable and the conquest ones have the nice curve in them so you can sit back while driving. i know a member kris who has a magnum has conquest sticks and he never knew they were changed out to the conquest style? did they upgrade the sticks that year??

If I had a Pattern and tube size I am sure we can make them here at the shop.

would you be able to ship?

Sure I ship Wheels and Chassis parts all the time.
    Where are you located ? And can you get me the pattern you want them made to ??
    PM me and I will get you my e/mail and you can send me some pics of what you have now and maybe what you would like.

right now i am fine but next year i will let you know if i am going to upgrade or not! thanks

Do you know what the outside diameter is of the stick >
    I use different size tubing for roll bars and side rails and kart frames so I was wondering the size.
    I made a set for an amphicat before so I am sure it is no big deal.

anyone with a conquest please help, i need the length and diameter on the sticks.thank you

+ Reply to Thread