Argo Review on Dirt Trax Television

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Argo Review on Dirt Trax Television

I print Dirt Trax Canada and Dirt Trax USA magazine, they did a print article in the last issue as well.
    Last edited by Canadian_Zuk; 01-09-2017 at 10:56 PM.

I understand everyone's opinions,Argo has really put a push on to make their product more desirable to the masses and costs have gone up considerably since but from what i priced in the last year if you want a more basic stripped down version of a six or eight the cost has not increased horrendously in the last ten years,i can remember that my new magnum eight back in and around 1988 was 8200.CAD.Argo is testing the waters as to what people want some things that i consider useless maybe ten people want the good news for all is the fact that there are so many used units on the market at affordable prices,heck I will date myself my first brand new snowmobile top of the line go faster in 1974 I paid around 15 hundred bucks today's top burner is 20K,in 1979 my new F 150 was $6500. today you need 50K I still consider a AATV regardless of make to be a decent deal they hold their value and with basic hand tools and some mechanical knowledge you can keep them running for years as shown by this forum still people out there enjoying the sport with machines first produced in the seventy,s.NCT

I personally don't think they've changed that much. To get out of my conquest and into my huntmaster the only thing you notice is that the seat is higher, more comfortable, ride is smoother, can steer and drive with just right hand, and it has a usb charger that I constantly use. What's so wrong with that? It's still slow, bouncy, ugly, and bashing through the willows where nobody else has ever been. They've actually made the axles, frames, transmissions, bearings stronger. Great. Take a look at atvs. In 1984 you were boss if you had the Honda ATC200ES shaft drive three wheeler. Dam things are still out there lurking around to this day. Now you're just fitting in with a Can-Am Renegade 1000 XMR with more horespower than everyone in your squad put together back in 1984, snappin axles and grenading diffs all summer long. Now that's a change!

+ Reply to Thread