!50 years of Argo!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: !50 years of Argo!

!50 years of Argo!

its recently been 50 years ago since argo started producing these machines that changed the world and the fine people that drive them. what are they doing for 50 years of argo? any word on new things to come? i hope argo watches this site for new ideas. tell us what you think or what should come to argo in the future...

I thought I saw an ad on Shanks argo about an anniversary model ?

why is the exhaust pipe on the right side?
    2017 ARGO AVENGER 8X8 HUNTMASTER R 50TH STK# 39932
    it has the same ELH 775 engine??

Negative Photo .

Wow ! $28000. + man I would need to drive it to work ! Paid Less for my wifes New car !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    Wow ! $28000. + man I would need to drive it to work ! Paid Less for my wifes New car !!!!
    Not a issue Wedge you just had to put away just shy of 600 bucks a year since 1967 and you would be in.LOL NCT

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    My '07 was $26K and change new.. That included: tracks, 4,500# winch, rear winch bracket, bilge pump, tail lights, rear hand rail and outboard motor bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    why is the exhaust pipe on the right side?
    2017 ARGO AVENGER 8X8 HUNTMASTER R 50TH STK# 39932
    it has the same ELH 775 engine??
    The one I posted has it on the left side..

For that kind of money, a person could buy a well equipped Mudd Ox Vengeance. More H.P., better balance, better equipped, with some aftermarket tracks, and it's made in America. I think Argo has raised the bar too high on many of these machines in an effort to compete directly with UTVs. I am not sure how much market there is for an almost $30k AATV. I may be wrong, will have to wait and see. I think most people would as soon spend that $30k on a vehicle.

+ Reply to Thread