Argo Pond Hockey Rink - Ice Cleats are good

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo Pond Hockey Rink - Ice Cleats are good

Argo Pond Hockey Rink - Ice Cleats are good

So today I installed ice cleats on the Argo w/ rubber tracks. I then headed out onto the lake and they worked amazing. Parts of the lake were very soupy with ice, snow and surface water. It would bog down the Argo a little would just plog along.

I then found the place to start plowing and started to get to work. What can the Argo not do.

Here is a quick video showing the final results.

And a video prior to heading out.

Last edited by puzle; 02-21-2017 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Edit to embed

Wow nice job and nicer scenery you got a great spot there for pond hockey weird that your Argo and mine look like the same camo,the rink reminds me of Boston pizza Gravenhurst where they hold pond hockey champs every year makes me want to dig out the ole skates and fall down lots.LOL NCT

Thanks, was out this morning getting some drone shots and will head out later once people are playing. The Argo has Mossy Oak camo and is a '07 Avenger I think.

+ Reply to Thread