Short 30sec Flyby of 8x8 Argo on Snowy Lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Short 30sec Flyby of 8x8 Argo on Snowy Lake

Short 30sec Flyby of 8x8 Argo on Snowy Lake

Short 30sec clip from the weekend. Argo handled the slushy deepish snow well.

Last edited by Mike; 02-20-2017 at 09:30 PM. Reason: embedded video by using the full youtube.com URL and not the shortened youtu.be URL

Cool perspective.

Love drone footage Very nice

Well done, great footage and nice song choice!!

Thanks guys, the hard part was trying to drive and at the same time fly the drone and keep the Argo in the shot :-) The follow me feature was not working for some reason so I was doing all of this with gloves on, was pretty funny

What are you using for a drone?NCT

It is a Phantom4

That was great thank you.

How far can you travel in those conditions on a tank of fuel, what size tank?
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

We use the phantom 4 and it does shoot great footage.
    The lock on device is a great feature

@Andyman, I'm new to Argo so have no idea how long it would travel. It does seems to sip fuel so I would say a good distance. On this day the problem was parts of the lake had 1 foot of water slush that you can see when the tracks break thru. This with the added weight of the plow made it harder to get up to speed.

@Delduck, The Auto track would not work that day and I had to do all this manually, was funny as I have the controller in my lap and trying to drive and center the shot :-)

+ Reply to Thread