1989 Argo Magnum Service Manual

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1989 Argo Magnum Service Manual

1989 Argo Magnum Service Manual

Good afternoon

Does anyone have any leads for a service manual for a 1989 Argo 8x8 Magnum they would be willing to share?

I have a front axle that slipped out of the flange (bolt came loose) and I figured that while I have the engine out it would be a good time to go through the whole machine.

Prior to doing this, I would like a service manual just in case there are any unknowns that pop up (alignment issues with transmission, engine, etc.).

Thanks

Chris

Look on the home page.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Got them.

Thanks fellas!
    Chris
    1989 I/C Magnum
    Manitoba, Canada

Good Luck on your project!

Hello again folks.

Gee time sure can fly!

I finally went through my Argo and have it back together as much as I can while I am waiting on parts.

I want to replace all of my six allen bolts that hold my front bearing extension on.

The parts manual has them listed as part # 10365, but the Argo site does not show anything for that part number.

I found the updated parts numbers for everything else (front sprocket, brake cooling hose, etc.).

Does anyone know of the updated part number for the allen bolts that I need? Or an alternative source where I can get them?

Thanks!
    Chris
    1989 I/C Magnum
    Manitoba, Canada

just go to nut&bolt shop no need to overpay for hardware off Argo website

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    just go to nut&bolt shop no need to overpay for hardware off Argo website
    I'm willing to do that - do you know the bolt specs?

I will take the bolt with me when I go to the city (can't find any specialty bolts here), but if I had the specs it would help.

Thanks
    Chris
    1989 I/C Magnum
    Manitoba, Canada

+ Reply to Thread