Argo Drive Belt Life

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo Drive Belt Life

Argo Drive Belt Life

How long do these belts (on average) seem to last. I know there are a lot of varibles from machine to machine and how they are used, but I am curious what all you guys are getting out of them. I am running an 2004 Conquest. Threw in a couple of photos for fun.DSCF0429.jpgP1010337.jpg

Again as you have said variables myself I get 4 to 5 hundred hours for sure on a Argo HD belt before it gets a tad narrow,that towing/ plowing with tracks,I have had a couple shred on me sooner but they were the non HD ones and I find that it was all about heat towing loads in the summer or non stop plowing in the winter so from time to time while doing both I stop and shift to neutral and let it free wheel for a while and let things cool off and then continue on it stretches belt life and in the real hot summer heat I run with the hood off.NCT

+ Reply to Thread