8 wheel ARGO Avenger in a long box RAM

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8 wheel ARGO Avenger in a long box RAM

8 wheel ARGO Avenger in a long box RAM

Lots of people ask how to put an 8 wheel ARGO into a pick up. This long box truck has a pair of ramps built in the box to keep the ARGO above the fender wells. Also has a stop to keep a winch from hitting the rear window. Hope this helps somebody.

Do you have a pic on the bed empty with just the ramps in?

Quote Originally Posted by puzle View Post
    Do you have a pic on the bed empty with just the ramps in?
    It is not my truck but I am going to try to get a similar setup made. The guy has factory made 90 inch aluminum 3 fold ramps with the name Rev Arc on them that hook to the racks in the bed. and store under the Argo.
    Last edited by philipatmaxfour; 03-28-2017 at 09:46 PM. Reason: added and store

I've put a 6x6 Argo in my short box a few times, fits no problem but coming up the ramp is sketchy lol

Thanks ,those are good pictures Zuk. 6 wheel Argo in a short box truck. I was at the Recreatives plant in Buffalo around 2003 or 2004 and saw Brandon Price with 3 machines on a trailer and one in the back of his Ford pickup. I think it might have been a long box? but he put a pallet under the machine and had the tailgate closed.

+ Reply to Thread