no right turn

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: no right turn

no right turn

just went to go for a ride and i cant turn right. the pads are moving and caliper seems to be working but no to very little turn forward and reverse?

the only thing i done was loosend off the three power-pack frame bolts and adjusted the idler chains. i never touched the calipers. i notice when i moving slow and i just ease the right brake it makes a noise not like chain jumping over sprocket but like vibration that you can feel on your hand?

Welcome to the world of spiral pins, locking up each side watch each wheel to see if they are all doing what they should be In Unison.
    If so and no sprockets have missing teeth and no chains are bound in a goofy position from rust ask again.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

so your saying my fronts maybe are not locking up? it makes sense if it was true or possibly the same with the rears. what are spiral pins?

if your talking about roll pins that hold sprocket to axle i dont have them.... my axles are splined!

Ok then, removal of the brake disks may reveal broken/sheared drive keys (key stock).

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

pulled the rotor off to find all the keys were good and nothing unusual. i dont know what else to check? i ran it jacked up and the wheels all stopped as they should

Is your transmission fluid clean? Not an Argo guy, just putting ideas out...
    Meep Meep

fluid is good....i also have all tires pumped up to high psi since i just put bead sealer on them

still not turn..... had chains off and everything,keys are good tranny fluid is good,tried with equal tire psi and still nothing. i think maybe i have contaminated pads possibly? thats the only thing it could be.

+ Reply to Thread