Argo 8x8 Magnum

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo 8x8 Magnum

Argo 8x8 Magnum

so i was browsing the interwebs and found a Argo 8x8 Magnum for sale about 3500$ CAD. is that a good deal ? don't know much about Argos , experiences with terra jet.
    any and all help welcome
    thanks
    wreck

check bearings and chains and everything else. if it has all new or good condition drive chains,tires and bearings then it may be worth that.

It's hard to tell with that limited information. The more details you can give on its condition, options, accessories, etc., the better.

Argo 8X8 MAGNUM 1989

here's the add : 1989 argo Argo 8x8 Magnum | véhicules tout-terrain (VTT) | Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu | Kijiji
    clean machine,budge pomp, led lights, winch , windshield, roll cage 8 good tires ,tune up done
    Last edited by Wreckingball; 05-20-2017 at 09:09 PM.

sticks were changed out to conquest sticks. looks as though the front tires are not vertically strait. could be bad bearings or just the picture? get some chain pictures then you will know.

im going to go take a look at in on Tuesday ill try to post some pictures of it up close in person

also found a Argo Response 97 8x8, what would you guys say is a better deal / model?

wont know until we see some pics and get more info of the two argos

Sorry about that , the Argo response
    argo 1997 model Response 18H-P | véhicules tout-terrain (VTT) | Sherbrooke | Kijiji

Same spec as the magnum except that I would have to change a broken axle

if i were you id take the response. given the descriptions of both machines and sizing up the pictures i would take the response because.
    1.its newer
    2.it has tires that swim
    3.comes with tracks which are $1000 anyways
    4.look overall a great machine
    5. the magnum has tires that are no good for nothing
    6.looks like bearings are bad on the magnum
    since you would have to change an axle that is good so that you could get a little taste of what it is like to become your own mechanic for an Argo,its very simple once you do it a few times and you will actually enjoy doing maintenance like me! plus thats a new axle so thats one less you have to worry about since its new !!!it would help more if yo sent pics of the chains,we would be able to tell you which one is really with it but as of now the response has my vote. responses are nice machines as well!

+ Reply to Thread