Robin Subaru engine swap 20.5 HP . Need help ( Drive belt tension adjustment).

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robin Subaru engine swap 20.5 HP . Need help ( Drive belt tension adjustment).

Hi comrads! I have no idea haw to adjust proper tension fore drive belt on my Argo Vanguard from 1987 .. New Subaru engine with "bigfut " primary cluthch. Primary clutch argo parts code is 127-73. Drive belt is 125-56. Any gap between belt and fixed pulley reguired? Or need just line up drive belt ? If anybody have answer fore my question please let me know what I need to do. And if anybody have photos under the hood, with Subaru engine , Its will be perfect.

Hi comrads! I have no idea haw to adjust proper tension fore drive belt on my Argo Vanguard from 1987 .. New Subaru engine with "bigfut " primary cluthch. Primary clutch argo parts code is 127-73. Drive belt is 125-56. Any gap between belt and fixed pulley reguired? Or need just line up drive belt ? If anybody have answer fore my question please let me know what I need to do. And if anybody have photos under the hood, with Subaru engine , will be perfect. Original motor was B&S i/c 16 HP.
    And...whay i can't attach photos?
    Last edited by Mike; 05-26-2017 at 04:37 PM. Reason: merged two threads on the same topic

select attachment and then you can upload and place it on the post

There are some posts in the transmission forum about properly lining up the CVTs along with a photo if you search the site. However, if you just center them, you will be fine most of the time.

You mean transmission forum hire on site ? Thanks Mike. Assume !! Will do CVT installation on next week.
    Bullet speed is important, but accuracy is Final !

+ Reply to Thread