My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

In northern New Hampshire, there are 1000 miles of connected trails that are legal for the Argo. If you check a page or two back, I posted a link to an annual event up there. They had the event Friday and Saturday, when I was at the dealership. Next year I will be there for certain.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Da Duke View Post
    What do they want for it.
    I just got this back from Bob Barrow.

That Argo we drove around list for 33k and is for sale for 25k it has 22 miles and 10 hrs

Bob
    Steve

Thanks for that info...too rich for me (more than twice what my Scout cost)
    but a nice unit for someone out there!

Quote Originally Posted by scimanstev View Post
    I just got this back from Bob Barrow.

Steve
    Thanks so much Steve for your time and consideration. I have contacted Bob.

I have just learned the final pieces of my Argo financing will not be in place until next week, almost exactly when the new 2018 models can be ordered. I had hoped to get things done ahead of schedule, but it is what it is. I am looking into getting Juggernaut painted on the hood, as that is what I am going to name it. My excitement continues to build. I have no idea how I am going to survive until Juggernaut is delivered.

Barrows Argo is doing an outstanding job putting all this together, and I could not be more pleased. He is coordinating every aspect of this, whether it is third party or straight Argo. I will have a full turn key super Argo delivered to my driveway in a trailer. I can only do this once in my lifetime, so I am leaving no stone unturned.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by scimanstev View Post
    I have just learned the final pieces of my Argo financing will not be in place until next week, almost exactly when the new 2018 models can be ordered. I had hoped to get things done ahead of schedule, but it is what it is. I am looking into getting Juggernaut painted on the hood, as that is what I am going to name it. My excitement continues to build. I have no idea how I am going to survive until Juggernaut is delivered.

Barrows Argo is doing an outstanding job putting all this together, and I could not be more pleased. He is coordinating every aspect of this, whether it is third party or straight Argo. I will have a full turn key super Argo delivered to my driveway in a trailer. I can only do this once in my lifetime, so I am leaving no stone unturned.

Steve
    Damn...even I can't wait to see this beast! I don't know how you can wait so long for it!

I think I am going to have to sedate myself with a lot of alcohol to endure the wait. I am not a rich man by any stretch, but I have had this dream for almost 50 years, and I have this one chance to do it right, and I will not waste it. I am configuring this super Argo exactly as I would if I had 10 billion dollars. I have worked for a long time for this, and everything is almost in place. I won't mind being broke again after the delivery, as I am going to enjoy this for the rest of my life. When I rode in and drove the Argo at Barrows, I knew I had made the right choice in both an Argo, and the dealership. One thing that makes it even better is 6X6 World, where I can learn from and share with others who love AATV's as much as I do. I am very, very happy to be here.

Steve

Do it once and do it right!

steve...i wish you had 10 billion dollars !! you could fly us all in for the '' super argo unveiling '' . hire a band, kiddie rides, catered banquet , the whole works !!! even have a custom mudhole built so we could all take turns........ exciting

steve, i wish you had a billion dollars ! you could fly us all in for the '' super argo unveiling ''. there could be a band, kiddie rides, and catered banquet. and for sure have a custom mud hole built so we could all take turns riding !! very exciting ....... johnboy va.

We should start a drinking thread. Perhaps in the Chit Chat area. I can't be the only one to enjoy a drink or more. At any rate, I am under the influence. It helps while waiting for Juggernaut.

Steve

+ Reply to Thread