My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

cant wait till i get a job and get going in life and purchase an Argo...... cant wait !

I wish you the best Curtis. It took me 47 years, but I never gave up the dream. I certainly hope it doesn't take you that long, but just stay focused, and it will happen.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    cant wait till i get a job and get going in life and purchase an Argo...... cant wait !
    Wow! You are “out there” Curtis! What is there for work in the great white north?
    Looks like you can take an Argo ride across the bay to Anticosti and get some venison!
    Beautiful country up there!

The air brushed hood is being picked up today. From everything I have heard, it is a mind bender. I don't know if I will get a picture of it or not, but either way, Juggernaut will be back in my possession permanently on Saturday. The excitement keeps building. Yesterday rubber mats were put in the trailer so the tracks won't tear up the floor. The heated hand grips, and horn were installed. Things are coming together, and I am delighted.

Steve

Can't wait to see!

Steve, you’re going to have to change your “handle” on here to something like this:
    Attached Images

Well, all I can say is that I'm at work, and and too excited to think about computer programming. I think that when everything is finished, this may be one of the coolest AATVs on the planet. Every weakness discovered will be fixed. Every detail is being closely looked at. I will never do this again, but this whole project is worth every penny of the cost. I have to wait for Saturday. Where is that Delorian when you need a bit of time travel.

Steve

I have seen a picture of the hood. Juggernaut is spelled the Canadian way of Juggernaught, and since it a Canadian machine, that is fine with me. The picture I was sent is to large to upload, or resize with Photobucket, but it is unbelievable. I can't wait for Saturday, when it will be here. We were right to let the artist do what he does best. I am stunned on how good this turned out.

Steve

Cool...the clock is ticking......

Juggernaught is loaded in its trailer in Vermont, and will be home permanently tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM. I can't post the pictures Barrows ATV sent me, as they are too big, but this machine is awesome beyond belief. I will post my own pictures as soon as I can. Excitement is an understatement.

Steve

+ Reply to Thread