reconsidering selling

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: reconsidering selling

reconsidering selling

im thinking of keeping my Argo but all i want is an engine upgrade. the magnum i think is just old and tired and no doubt with some money spent on it it would be back up to good working order i just dont like the fact of a almost 30 year old engine taking me 12 km in the bush. any engine upgrade suggestions that wouldn't cause too many mods? i would like to stick with kohler but whatever works i guess. i am going to do an angle iron body band as well...... not me my buddy will! i will use my tap set and make holes in my axles so no more slipping. im going to try to make my Argo as modern as i can or use modern designs.

good idea curtis.... you can really upgrade your machine with less money than on a new or good used one i believe. plus you will know exactly what you have when your done. keep us posted on your progress. johnboy va.

also is there anyway to make my own single handlebar steering vs sticks?

what about a 22hp predator engine?

+ Reply to Thread