Argo Throttle

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo Throttle

Argo Throttle

Hey guys. I have a mid 80's 8x8 Argo with the 17HP Kohler engine . I am in the process of replacing the carburetor but its been a while since I took the old one off so naturally I have forgotten how it came apart. Im also wondering if I have lost any linkage, Would anyone out there have the same machine and be able to take a picture of their throttle linkage and choke and send them to me ???? Ive looked online but I can't find any clear pictures that are the same hookup as the Argo. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6d...k2UGx0SkE/view
    this is for the M-18 SAME ENGINE JUST NEWER! page 42-51 should help and pg 56-67 should help with linkages! dont have a pic on me now thought i did but the manual should help. bookmark the manual for future reference!

http://imgur.com/a/Z4Vak

This is for a KT17, I hope it helps

Thanks Gentlemen. Helped immensely

Don't mean to hijack your thread put I have somewhat the issue. I have a 2012 750 HDi, my throttle cable frayed at the end and broke off, I have a new cable but not sure where to attach it on the linkage.
    Almost at the same time my alternator belt went on me. Apparently there is a connector for the regulator somewhere under the air filter to attach in the case where there is no alternator. If someone has a similar machine I would appreciate a picture of the throttle connection and regulator attachment. Thanks guys.

+ Reply to Thread