Buy Now or Wait Until After the 18's Drop?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Buy Now or Wait Until After the 18's Drop?

Buy Now or Wait Until After the 18's Drop?

Looking for some insight on timing my purchase of a my new 6x6. I am getting quotes from dealers now on a 2017. There is some stock out there, but not much, and I don't know if they will drop further in price AFTER the 2018s arrive, or if it is more advantageous for me to do the deal this week.

Does anyone have any experience on this subject?

I have a friend that is a dealer. They tell me that the promotions that are current will soon expire. It's just like purchasing a new car, you get the best deal on those units in the 2017 inventory.

Thanks for the advice. I worked with Ken Bost of Bost Argo in NC. Great to work with. I pick up my new Frontier 6x6 S on Saturday!

I don't know about deals, but when I buy my first and only Argo, I am waiting for the 2018 models. I see it as a once in a lifetime buy. I want the most advanced Argo available.

Steve

Steve, Best of luck with your buy. I share your excitement.

What brand 6x6 are you looking to purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Robphibious View Post
    What brand 6x6 are you looking to purchase?
    This is the Argo portion of the 6x6 forum!

I stumbled upon this thread by clicking the "what's new" tab and did not notice it was in the Argo section. I guess all the back and forth about a 2017 vs 2018 machine had me on the edge of my seat.

Quote Originally Posted by scimanstev View Post
    I don't know about deals, but when I buy my first and only Argo, I am waiting for the 2018 models. I see it as a once in a lifetime buy. I want the most advanced Argo available.

Steve
    Good luck on your future purchase! I looked at mine the same way you are when I got mine. And when I bought it was the most up to date for it's time - 2007.. Seeing the new features makes me hope for the lottery win! lol..
    Just make sure that you get the options you want done when you pull the trigger and buy it. I added the bilge pump and outboard motor bracket. I used the bilge pump once and the bracket holds my licence plate, but if and when I do, I'm glad I've got them..

Wait for the 2017 specials when the 2018s come out.

+ Reply to Thread