Axles chains and other

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Axles chains and other

Axles chains and other

So I got my first argo ever! Love this thing except I already broke it. I snapped 2 master links and the inside bearing shredded as well. Now I dont know what model 6x6 I have but I do know its a 2004. My question is what size axle and chains do these take? Im hoping they are all the same but im hesitant to order without knowing for sure. Thanks to anyone willing to help the new guy.

you need to be more descriptive on your model Argo. chains usually dont snap unless something goes wrong. send us some pictures and we can help you further with your problem. im guessing you have a bigfoot or a vanguard? what engine does your Argo have?

I will take pics when I get home this eve. It has 16 hp vtwin briggs and straton. T20 trans. I was told it is not the original motor though.

if it has a T-20 its not an argo, you may have a max

Yep. it's a max IV. Sorry for posting in the wrong place. Ill move my questions to the appropriate place. thank you all

+ Reply to Thread