Trailering cover for Argo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trailering cover for Argo

Trailering cover for Argo

Has anyone found a decent trailerable cover for their Argo?
    I have an open trailer that I will use for trailering my Frontier 6x6 back and forth to a local lake for ice fishing. Winter roads in NH can be messy with sand and salt spray.
    I would like to keep the machine as clean as possible and will be trailering with the top and windshield in place. I know this is not recommended but I will be driving slowly enough on secondary roads and not on highways.

For the time it takes I would recommend dropping the windshield and top down and using an Adair cover to transport. They only work in the folded position but are an amazing cover built to be trailered and has protection for the hot exhaust as well. Very well built and highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
    For the time it takes I would recommend dropping the windshield and top down and using an Adair cover to transport. They only work in the folded position but are an amazing cover built to be trailered and has protection for the hot exhaust as well. Very well built and highly recommended.
    I agree...just have to unsnap the windshield snaps and the cover goes right down.
    I was just wondering if anyone had found one to fit over everything.
    Thinking about the least I have to do when in the dark during winter’s icy blast.
    But yes, he Adair covers look good!

+ Reply to Thread