Loading an Argo in a boat

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loading an Argo in a boat

Loading an Argo in a boat

How many of you have loaded an Argo in a boat and taken it up or down a river to a hunting spot? I am thinking this is how I plan to go next year. Post some pictures if you have done it.

I will be using a 22ft Seaark. I have hauled a lot more weight than an Argo. The plan is haul the Argo and a tent and then make a second trip for a 4 wheeler and more camp. 2 Boats is a possibility.

Hey 375ultramag , take a look at allseasons argo in Anchorage. Their has a couple of pictures of argos on boats. I tried to P.M. my number to talk tracks and argos call me in Delta jct. 207 357 4758.

I will call you tomorrow

Thanks

Sam

I just bolt the Ramp for my Snowmobile Deck across the top rails of my boat, then drive the Quad or Argo up from the side and strap it down. Gear, Fuel, ect is packed under the machine that is now sitting above the gunnels. When the boat is in the water, only short ramps required to load/unload machine. When the boat is on the trailer, LONG ramps required to load/unload machine. I use 2x12 planks as ramps, with some Snowmobile track strips screwed to them for added traction.
    Leave the long ramps at your truck, or at home, you probably wont need them on your hunt unless you need to unload/load machine at a high cut bank.

RD

+ Reply to Thread