EFI Frontier problem (Kohler EFI)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: EFI Frontier problem (Kohler EFI)

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    http://resources.kohler.com/power/ko..._690_01_EN.pdf
    Sorry I forgot this last time, went to Gil's and our 8x8 Frontier with the 23 the MIL light doesn't light either, perhaps because there is no self diagnostic feature of the Comand efi's like the Aegis engines. Again I personally have no complaints with what we have out there so I never looked into it.

Your cluster is adjustable to remove the temp function icon from it like all previous air cooled engines. Understand the cluster fits all models so there are functions not applicable to all models included in it.

Thank you, i didnt see this until after my last post. Thought I refreshed but no. I have no idea why they would have the system wired in all the way from end to end and it not be setup to work. There has to be some good reason for that? MIL lamps are invaluable in troubleshooting EFI engines! And yes these DO have a self diagnostic mode, I just used it.

Thanks again, I will post back what I find inside the LCD unit.

Jason
    2015 Argo frontier EFI Camo. 4000lb vortex winch with synthetic rope. 3.3 trans.

~1998 Max IV (SN 14428) on 26" TRU Power tires, winch with synthetic rope, rear seat moved back 5 inches, flip top rear seat with storage underneath, 55 lb thrust trolling motor, #24 marine Battery and a bilge pump just in case.-sold

Call your Argo dealer and ask them to e mail a copy of service bulletin SB229. This likely addresses your check engine light not functioning.
    Last edited by Howie; 11-09-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Done and Done. Already installed the kit. Works like a champ now.

Thanks!

Jason
    2015 Argo frontier EFI Camo. 4000lb vortex winch with synthetic rope. 3.3 trans.

~1998 Max IV (SN 14428) on 26" TRU Power tires, winch with synthetic rope, rear seat moved back 5 inches, flip top rear seat with storage underneath, 55 lb thrust trolling motor, #24 marine Battery and a bilge pump just in case.-sold

+ Reply to Thread