hard cab

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hard cab

hard cab

i really like this cab this guy has made here. would like to build one like it. any suggestions on how to build it? i have ply wood and 2x4. any ideas on how to attach it to the Argo?

Bolt it down with the boy band bolts
    Meep Meep

I think at minimum you should have some kind of roll bar system for support...I can’t see that cab withstanding the rockin an rollin’ of an Argo without one...then there’s a lot of extra weight there...

i dont take mine through much sketchy terrain incline or decline wise. thanks for looking out for me though. im trying to stay away from weight

+ Reply to Thread