Riding in snow

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Riding in snow

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    damn carl,that looks like some nice riding.what elevation are you at?
    Last year we had ridiculous snow levels, definitely above average. The cabin is at 7200 feet in the Northern Utah mountains. We'll push into the higher elevations this year now that we have a pair of Argos to keep us safe. The deep, deep stuff is in the 10,000 feet ranges.

Argos make great sled/tube "lifts".

IMG_0128.jpg

Hi i live in the up. Of michigan and have argos for 20 years. We get between 300 and 400 inches of snow a year with plenty of powder. My current argo with 20 inch tracks will go just about anywhere i point it . Steep hills can be a problem but once you get up or down it once your good for the rest of the winter. I beaver trap in the winter and some of the places i been thru still amazes me after 20 years argo owner. And thousands of beaver in my argo and sometimes the extra weight is an advantage, at times pushing snow to the winch and sometimes over the hood.

+ Reply to Thread