2011 750HDi Inner Bearing/Flange for front Axle

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2011 750HDi Inner Bearing/Flange for front Axle

2011 750HDi Inner Bearing/Flange for front Axle

I noticed a lot of wobble on my front right tire and it turns out the front right inner bearing basically exploded and created a lot of play.

I am replacing the outer bearing at the same time, but need some help figuring out how to get the inner bearing back in the flange. Is it suppose to just slide in, or does the flange need to be removed so it is pressed in? It looks like the flange was dinged up too... do you think it needs to be replaced?

Can anyone confirm if the setscrews on the bearing go on the sprocket side, or engine side.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!IMG_3046.jpg

remove 4 nuts and bolts,put new bearings in new flanges (buy new ones those are no good now) and apply grease to the lip and push flanges together and put bolts through and install nuts...that easy.but you need to remove the 4 nuts to put the bearing on!

Argo Atv Bearing Flange Parts
    606-91 and 606-92 for the inner bearing asembly
    606-88 and 606-89 for the outer bearing assembly

Dang Curitis, you're all over the web! Thanks again bro!

Joe

HAHA no problem once again lol

+ Reply to Thread