Argo information for the "NEW" Argo owner!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Argo information for the "NEW" Argo owner!

Quote Originally Posted by scimanstev View Post
    I just got back from riding my heavily customized Argo, and it was a breeze going over rocks, dirt, snow, ice, up hill and down hill. Every time I go out, I check the coolant, oil, chain lube, and fuel. I have over 250 miles on it, most of which is in my own back yard. The oil has been changed once, and it will be rewired in the spring with heavy gauge wire, when the boat lights are added. There have been small tweaks, like adding mirrors and adjusting one of the windshield wiper springs, but all in all, it is problem free. The versatility of these machines is amazing.

Steve
    Steve, will you be able to make the spring Busco beach ride in April? I'd like to meet you and see your machine put through its paces.

I found out this week that Busco is in NC. I just moved up here! When do you go? My friends and I looked it up. I want to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Canvasback View Post
    I found out this week that Busco is in NC. I just moved up here! When do you go? My friends and I looked it up. I want to check it out
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...-8-2018-a.html

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I should be able to make it. Luckily that's the weekend before turkey season!

Canvas, We always love new members to the Ride. Tommy and Raymond fit right into the group without a hiccup. You will love BB ❤️ like we do. If you have any questions, move this to the BB Ride thread and we will answer all your questions. Hope you make it.

+ Reply to Thread