New argo outfitter.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New argo outfitter.

New argo outfitter.

Well i made my mind up today and purchase a new argo outfitter. Very nice machine. I had my eyes on the new muddox vengeance but to much bad feedback about Matt and muddox. I didnt want to buy one if the company in near closing or going out of business. To bad if this is true. Looked like a very nice well built machine. Tomorrow i will start my track instalation and try it out in the nice UP michin woods.

Very nice! Good luck and post pictures!

Welcome to the club! Do you have any pictures?

It is so sad that people like yourself spread rumors. Shame on you!!!!!!

Read my post again. I said i heard and hope this is not true. I am not trying to spread rumours

Why would you say that a company might be going out of business if that is not gossip? My wife deals with Matt/Mudd-OX all the time, he is not going out of business. I heard one time back when that Argo was haveing trouble and was ready to close there doors. so there you go, I'm spreading gossip too. Again shame on us for gossiping.

i guess nobody really knows about mudd ox untill the co. would make a statement as to their future plans..i hope their well. j.b.

+ Reply to Thread