Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

No sure I ever posted pics in this thread, but since I just picked up a second Avenger I figure I can try again .

2011 Avenger HDI and 2016 Avenger LX

Both will be tracked up for winter as we use them to access "paradise", i.e. the family cabin in Northern Utah.

Carl

Pair of Avengers.jpg
    IMG_2941.jpg

Very nice pair of Avengers. That LX is

Just purchased this 91 Argo Magnum... started the refurb process already. Came with new chains, new sprockets, new inner & outer bearings and all new tires.. 105 hr's on the engine. Had to rebuild the windshield frame due to it being twisted and cracked by previous owner trying to take it off the wrong way, polished the oxidized lexan windshield, modded the brush bar to fit the newer roller fairlead and fit the Argo properly, recovered the front seats and fabricated and covered the back seats as well. The body had 3 cracks on the passenger side that I plastic welded back together. Now I just have to fab up an alternator bracket and install an alternator, replace the headlights with some LED lights and a few other mods to make it more my style. .
    https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c0&oe=5BF74E15 .
    https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...32&oe=5BFBDABC

How did you polish the windshield?

This is getting traded in as we speak for a 2019 800 Avenger.
    Has been an amazing machine and only and Argo would make sense for what I need it to plow, climb etc.

IMG_20171214_202457.jpgIMG_20171108_170212-EFFECTS.jpg

Well she made it home yesterday.
    2020 Aurora on tracks with soft cab.
    Now need to get outboard mount for some slow calm day trolling.
    Can't wait for next winter (first time I have said that) for ice fishing...

New to the Argo ownership. The picture is a 2012 750 HDI 8x8, picked it up last September and just put the tracks on last weekend, love it so far and sure it will get me to places I only wished I could get to on the 4-wheeler.

IMG_0064 (2).jpgIMG_0066 (3).jpg

how do I post pictures from my photos..not very savvy

Cool My Magnum

IMG_7552.jpgIMG_7555.jpg
    This is my Argo Magnum.
    ODG gave me the Information of the Model Magnum and that it is from Okt. 1982...
    Dont know, maybe it is a Argo 8 I/C.
    It is from England Crayfords of Westerham.
    The Kohler M18S is still running great.
    In the big river behind it i am driving it with a 9,8hp Outboard Motor.
    8 km/h river down, 3kmh river up

Doesnt look like a Magnum,I think its a I/C. Magnum has a Kohlermotor and exhaust comes out thru the body and not thru the screen on the side. Also all Magnums had hydralic brakes not sure on I/C models.

+ Reply to Thread