Wipers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wipers

Wipers

Anybody installed wippers on their argo and if so where do the hook to and how are they powered

I just installed a hand-operated wiper on my bigfoot. I ordered it from JC Whitney & the price was approx $27.00. There was already a hole in my Windshield frame for a wiper assembly and it fit with just a little filing. I noticed that they also had a 12V wiper motor for about $30 that would probably work but didn't include an arm or wiper.

McCoy

I put a universal wiper unit in my Avenger. Cost me about 50 bucks and all I had to do was take out the plug in the middle of the windshield and wire it and she works great. Call Mary at Points west argo in calif. 1-888-898-2746 and ask her about the part # and tell her Rob from Mt. St. Helens said hi.

Hey McCoy,

How long is the blade on that hand powered unit?

+ Reply to Thread