Conversation Between trebmaster and maxoverdrive

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between trebmaster and maxoverdrive

5 Visitor Messages

1. Right, but my secondry clutch just goes around and dont do anything when i think its in rev and the max's wheels are almost in a lock pos ? Yes i pull back on my joy sticks it stops right now almost go through windshield stop. thank you
  2. you have to push the sticks foreward once you put in in R just as you do when you go F foreward,Neutral, reverse. parking break is on the floor at the front.
  3. I have a question on my 6x6 max IV? I just got it going and drove it today valves were alittle sticky. Here is my question dont these things have rev ? all I have is forward neutral and what i think is a park mode?
  4. any time you want to ride let me know. buggyman1 and twinlakesmike also ride with me every now and then. your doin well on here and most everyone is very helpful so if you have any questions just ask.
  5. Hey thank you, i am still way new on here and think i'm getting around pretty good lol !
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5