Conversation Between Rock Doctor and spikedbat

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between Rock Doctor and spikedbat

1 Visitor Messages

1. I have seen some of your videos and see you realyl know what you are doing. Need some help thought i'd ask as the search function isn't bringins up what I'm looking for.

I need to remove a right front axle from an earlier Response, however the axle is probably seized on the inner bearing or possibly outer. The sprocket is free and can move and i've got all the bolts off the bearing extension and set screws etc.
    I'm just finding that pounding on the axle is not enough as teh power pack is right there and you can only swing 3 " max. Any suggestions? Is the best bet to just remove the complete power pack?

If so looking for a sequence on that as the manual doesn't say much.

thanks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1