Conversation Between George and fmints

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between George and fmints

4 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks George, you are a really cool guy,,, I greatly appreciate this. It would be great if you could come to Busco, I hear that it's going to be a great turn-out this go around with faces that I have never met. I'm super excited like always! I hope to see you there as well. I just made payment to Mike so, all that is left is a phone call and coordination for pickup. Thanks alot George, really!!!!!

Fred
  2. Hi Fred,

Not a problem. Johnson City is only 30 min. from my folks' place where I keep my machines so I'll be up that way anyway. Might be at Busco...may see Drew next month in Ohio. We'll hook you up. :-)
  3. Hey Fred,

Great meeting you too. Look forward to riding with you again in October. That Hustler of yours is pretty sweet!
  4. Hey george, it was nice meeting you at busco. Great pictures also!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4