Conversation Between guyfox and rocrunr

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between guyfox and rocrunr

5 Visitor Messages

1. Have not seen you on line lately.....I guess you are keeping busy shovelling all this snow.....I think it is time for srping to get here.....
  2. $600 for 6 new tires taxes in????that is a great deal...I may have to give them a call to see if they have anymore....or go get yours....hahahaha...would not do that....That bad 4 letter word...WORK.....can get in the way of life if you let....
  3. Deckers in Clarenville has 6 new argo tires for $600. taxes in. Haven't got there to get them yet. No we didn't get there last weekend and this one is still up in the air. What have you been up to! Working I take it. lol
  4. did you find any tirezs for your machine yet? Did you get to southern harbour this past weekend?
  5. Thanks for the coffee last weekend. It was nice to meet you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5