Project Bush Machine

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: Project Bush Machine

Threaded View

Project Bush Machine

hi guys, im starting a project with my argo.

Im planning to install a G10 engine from a pontiac firefly 94 efi and will put some pictures and videos while im building here and there.

Here is the beast

argo reponse 97-2.jpg

here is the engine pulled from a donor car with everything working, i had to mess up with the starter a bit but everything is all right yet.

engine-2.jpg

engine-1.jpg

and some wiring mess on the table hehe

wiring-2.jpg

more to come

24-11-2012

A box i made for protecting the ECM, will be waterproof, and shockproof

The original G10 fuel pump from the donor car, I just cut the flange plate in half and remove the fuel sender to fit on the argo tank

Hole for the fuel pump installation

result

Hood lift modification for the G10 engine, still not done yet hehe

Here is the adapter, made from 1 piece hardened shaft

and the clutch puller here

adapter bolted on the flywheel, only 3 bolts for now :P

the clutch fitted on the engine, need a shorter bolt, 7'' should do the trick

driven clutch on the transmission

I used the original trans/engine mount that im modifying for the purpose. Lowered 1.5 '' and braced for extra strength

general view of the thing, no support done yet, Im waiting for my universal alignment tool to get this done

more to come!
    Last edited by prailleraide; 01-12-2013 at 10:44 PM.