Loud Bigfoot Drivetrain

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: Loud Bigfoot Drivetrain

Threaded View

Loud Bigfoot Drivetrain

I am new to the aatv I have always had atv's and thought I would try somethung diffrent for a change.I am a avid hunter and trapper so I thought a aatv would be an asset.I picked up a 1999 bigfoot that is in exc. cond. it only has 150hrs on it.I still am not sure if I like it or not the thing that is bothering me is the very loud winding noise that comes from the drive train and was wondering if there is any solution to this or if there is a problem with the machine. Its only loud when the throttle is wide open and running on govner of the belt drive.Any advice would be apprecated.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-14-2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: moved thread from General discussion to the Argo forum and renamed it something more descriptive.