A few Winter Clips

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A few Winter Clips

A few Winter Clips

OK, A friend had a load of wood on his trailer, so I hauled his sled out to our drop point for him. Since I was there anyway, I decided to make a run out to my cabins for a little look around. I took my Conquest with the 27hp Kawi, wearing the Supertracks. Turns out that someone must have been cold, and so helped themselves to a bunch of my firewood......... Again (Im going to have to do something about that one of these days)
    Anyway, I made a firewood trip while I was out, so I could warm up the cabin.

I wasn't really traveling with my buddy, so I went in on a different trail, more for something to do than anything.

A little ride around in that old Beaver Pond, with all the holes and stumps all over the place. Picked up enough wood for a couple days:

This is a little suprise, hope you like it

RD

here kitty kitty
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Shot a good pic of the cat while he was beside me too

RD

Was that 20 mph or kph on the gps. Do you get more speed with tracks on out of the bigger motor or is it about the same as the 20 hp.

Saw one up by Conklin, Ab last week. Looked in good shape. It was just getting dark.

Slim

Quote Originally Posted by BARE View Post
    Was that 20 mph or kph on the gps. Do you get more speed with tracks on out of the bigger motor or is it about the same as the 20 hp.
    Kph, low geared trans and clutched down. Top speed is slightly higher with the 27hp. Both engines are governed to the same top RPM, but with the extra hp it's easier to get to, and maintain top speed.

RD

A Lynx! Thats awesome! We only get cougars down here...and bears and coyotes, and rumors of wolves.....I guess were not too bad on wildlife lol. Ive always wanted to see a Lynx, though, your a lucky guy to live where you do, and experience wildlife like that.

cool vids i live in northern sask and i have seen a few linx over the years and that is a pretty big one

That's one big kitty!! Great vids. as usual RD

Great clip of that lynx! I didn't see it until it moved,probably the reason I've only heard the darned things in my area....

+ Reply to Thread