Argo Cover

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Argo Cover

Quote Originally Posted by inspcalahan View Post
    Tow your argo backwards on the trailer............

Yeah...that makes sense, doesn't it? A little harder to back onto a trailer than off, but...thanks! I'll remember that!

dt

I load mine backwards too.. I am eventually going to get a good cover to keep the elements off it when I head out for a ride.

I use a large universal atv cover I bought at walmart for $20 on my 6X6 and it fits perfect. I just bought an avenger 750 efi 8X8 and I bought a waterproof car cover on ebay mini cooper fitment and it works very good.....but does puddle with water so you have to be aware of that unless you put a support of some kind underneath. Any cover beats leaving them out in the sun to fade and decay.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Enclosed trailer that what I did for some of my machine but make sure u lock up ur trailer good

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunky View Post
    I use a large universal atv cover I bought at walmart for $20 on my 6X6 and it fits perfect. I just bought an avenger 750 efi 8X8 and I bought a waterproof car cover on ebay mini cooper fitment and it works very good.....but does puddle with water so you have to be aware of that unless you put a support of some kind underneath. Any cover beats leaving them out in the sun to fade and decay.
    Thanks, I was wondering about that. The car covers I've looked at...I wasn't sure if the cheapo ones were good enough...they say "Water Resistant"...probably just meant to keep off dust and sap...
    There are covers made for sidexsides as well, good length and width, but way higher than required, so the puddling problem that you mention would be in effect.
    Do you have the name of the seller you bought from on eBay by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by russriders View Post
    Enclosed trailer that what I did for some of my machine but make sure u lock up ur trailer good

Here are a few pics of the cover and it's construction. Used it also at the outer banks during a very bad storm and no sand got into the machine.

[QUOTE=lewis;126248]Here are a few pics of the cover and it's construction. Used it also at the outer banks during a very bad storm and no sand got into the machine.

Nice! Can I ask how much that cost to have made?

Was custom made for $300 dollars and that was in 2006. May be a little more but well worth it. The cover is tough as nails.

+ Reply to Thread