2011/2012 Argo H.D.I

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2011/2012 Argo H.D.I

2011/2012 Argo H.D.I

Question for you in the know,2011 H.D.I in comparison to a 12 model any big difference or so close it wouldn't matter here there is a 3 k difference in used price.Cheers

The only difference that I know is that the 12 has a fresh air hose that is hooked to the hole in the air filter cover and runs to the side grill.I am planning on doing that to my 11 for about $12.00.lol

I asked the same question to a good dealer when I was looking to buy new and I was told that the 2012 had allot of good changes i.e.

New cold air intake hose design
    New cooler muffler design
    New exhaust ducting design
    New threaded grease zerk`s on the outer Bearing Flanges (fittings no longer pull out)
    Additional welded steel frame supports over 2nd and 3rd axle
    New transmission to jack shaft coupler design
    New floating service brake caliper bracket design (no longer welded)
    New threaded plate for Axle extension bolts (no longer inserts)

I also herd that the new 2013 had these same changes and more i.e.

New heavier gage frame
    New rear body support structure
    New options for an automatic chain oil system (I think you can get this for the 2012 as well)
    New hood fan options to help deal with heat (I think you can get this for 2012 as well)

Good luck with your purchase

Thanks for all the great info!

SOUTHEAST OHIO NEXT TO THE MUSKINGUM RIVER
    That is awesome info. I did not know there were that many changes... Thnx.. I. Also found that the new transmission is amazing. When in low during sharp turns. The opposite wheels counter rotate..... And the turns are very smooth.... New argo bound...oh yeah!,,
    "Doing it Froggy Style"

+ Reply to Thread