new to me 2012 750 HDI

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: new to me 2012 750 HDI

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    will be up your way as soon as the snow melts.gotta go into camp and make sure everything wintered well.
    Look forward too it Plott,but the way its going here that will be May,near 3 ft of ice on the river and a ton of snow in the bush and still snows every other day ish,and March looking cold till the end at this point,been one heck of a winter here.NCT

yupper i hear ya,i need tracks real bad..............................

good for u--everyone should have the fun of an argo----tracks are the answer--

yupper i hear ya,i need tracks real bad..............................
    No excuse now Plott,we are getting another 25 to 30cm tonight on top of the four plus feet,good test for them new slippers EH.NCT

if your free one weekend we can make a run into my hunt camp.think they were logging within a mile of us,roads should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    No excuse now Plott,we are getting another 25 to 30cm tonight on top of the four plus feet,good test for them new slippers EH.NCT

if your free one weekend we can make a run into my hunt camp.think they were logging within a mile of us,roads should be good.
    Hey Bud sounds like a hoot,big melt down at the moment but freeze up coming give me a call,your new machine looks kick a## Plott,I for one couldn't be happier for you they are a great ride,I did some work on the clubs unit and me and the better half threw a drag on it yesterday for a test and groomed a bunch of our own trails,such a nice machine takes a little gettin use too over the old tranny to fidget through the really tight spots ya need the positive skid steer of low range,but for the most part high range is great just for us amateur HDI drivers the no lock up of the steering track in high range is a little weird but sure makes it steer like power steering.Shout out for sure at some point between winter and spring Iam pulling my old girl apart for a trans regear to lower the ratio I need the low end grunt and mine is the higher ratio not the best for the big rubber tracks,and a bit of a sniff around before spring,worked its guts out this winter plowing the endless winter.NCT

+ Reply to Thread