New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 722 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592 593 594 602 642 692 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

SOUTHEAST OHIO NEXT TO THE MUSKINGUM RIVER
    Hey to all!!!
    I know I am not new ....but it's been awhile since I have been here..... And I had sold all of my amphibious units.......
    But I am back!!!! I started fresh.......
    I just purchased a 2015 Argo 650HD
    windshield , brush guard, winch ,skid plate ,boat motor attach, aqua torque tires , front and rear wheels have 2 1/2 inch spacers
    All I can say ... Is Wow.....
    I will get pics up soon as I can figure it out...lol
    "Doing it Froggy Style"

Congratulations on your purchase I look forward to seeing your pictures

Welcome back Creepface and congratulations on your purchase. What a way to get back into the hobby.

My name is Mike and i just bought Argo and want to be part of the Argo group. Now i have problems and need help ! i jumped the gun on this one i bought. Didn't want to ask about troubles so soon.

new members

Quote Originally Posted by huk View Post
    My name is Mike and i just bought Argo and want to be part of the Argo group. Now i have problems and need help ! i jumped the gun on this one i bought. Didn't want to ask about troubles so soon.
    ask away huk, we like talking about argos. some times we know the answers and some guys on here almost always know the answers but they really are professionals so they have an advantage. welcome to the site

Welcome to the forum. Don't panic yet. Take a deep breath and let's work through any issues you are having. They may be simple to address.

Hello!!

Hello everyone. First post here and I wanted to introduce myself. I've just moved off a pizza slice sized lot in suburbia to 50 acres of bush. First thing I did (after fixing the riding mower that was left here) was look for an Argo. I found two. One is a 1978 and one is a 1980. Both green hull 8x8 Tecumseh models. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Looking forward to fixing them both up as best I can!

Welcome! Time to get down and dirty wrenching!
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

Hey everyone, my name is Steve, I finally got my Prarie bobcat Jumbo 2000 series back together, new chains,sprockets, engine, guides and more, put some brand new rubber on her and wow does it make a difference now, haven't felt so good before, can't wait to use this bad machine up at camp here in Saskatchewan, Canada

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting your Prairie Bobcat Jumbo 2000 up and running. Upload some photos of it to the gallery if you get a chance so we can see your handy work.

+ Reply to Thread